Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust Charitable Fund is a local registered charity, which helps to enhance the standard of care, services and facilities provided to patients, relatives, visitors and staff.
We are grateful to all our supporters who have given up their time to raise funds.
Your support makes a real difference and helps to add value to the patient experience. for example charitable funds recently helped the trust to purchase medical equipment supporting cardiology and oncology.
There are lots of ways to donate to our charitable fund.
- Visit our Just Giving pageand make a donation online
- Pay by Standing Order – phone 01622 224500 and ask for Sue Osborne to arrange payment
- Pay by cheque – please make cheques payable to Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust and send to Financial Services, Maidstone Hospital, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone ME16 9QQ
- Pay over the phone by debit or credit card – call us on 01622 224500. If you have an email address, we can send you bank details for electronic payments. We will require a remittance advice to enable us to receipt your donation. We currently accept the following cards: Maestro UK, MasterCard, Solo and Visa
- Make a provision in your will – contact the Trust’s Finance department on 01622 224500 for more information
If you are a group or company looking for a new charity partnership we’d love to hear from you. For more information on fundraising please contact Laura Kennedy, Fundraising Manager, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01622 226428.
Gift Aid allows us to reclaim the tax already paid on your donation from the Inland Revenue, meaning your gift is worth more to us at no extra cost to you. If you would like to ‘gift aid’ your donation please ensure you sign the box in the gift aid form.
Charity number: 1055215