Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust Charitable Fund, charity number 1055215, supports the work of the Trust by enhancing the standard of care, services and facilities provided by us to patients, their relatives, visitors and staff.
There are several ways to donate to our charitable fund. You can find out more by reading our Charitable Funds: making a donation to your local hospitals information leaflet.
Or you can:
- Visit our Just Giving page and make a donation online
- Pay by Standing Order – phone 01622 224500 and ask for Sue Osborne to arrange payment
- Pay by cheque – please make cheques payable to Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust and send to Financial Services, Maidstone Hospital, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone ME16 9QQ
- Pay over the phone by debit or credit card – call us on 01622 224500. If you have an email address, we can send you bank details for electronic payments. We will require a remittance advice to enable us to receipt your donation. We currently accept the following cards: Maestro UK, MasterCard, Solo and Visa
- Make a provision in your will – contact the Trust’s Finance department on 01622 224500 for more information
Our funds can be enhanced through tax saving schemes such as Gift Aid. Gift Aid allows us to reclaim the tax already paid on your donation from the Inland Revenue, meaning your gift is worth more to us at no extra cost to you. If you would like to ‘gift aid’ your donation please ensure you sign the box in the form/s found in the Charitable Fund Annual Report or our Charitable Funds: making a donation to your local hospitals information leaflet.