If you require medical advice, please contact your GP in the first instance. If it is urgent, please dial 111 to speak with a trained medical advisor. If you require immediate medical attention, please attend your local urgent care centre, Emergency Department or call 999.
Our main hospital addresses:
Kent, ME16 9QQ
Tunbridge Wells Hospital
Pembury, Tunbridge Wells
Kent, TN2 4QJ
Contact Us A-Z
MTW Charity – make a donation or fundraise
- Donate online
- Set up a fundraising page
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.mtwcharity.org.uk
- Phone: 01622 226428
- Email: email@example.com
Finance, invoice enquiries
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Freedom of Information (FoI)
- Visit our page on making, changing or cancelling an appointment to find contact details for each service.
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Procurement, purchasing and supplies
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit NHS Jobs to see our current vacancies
- Visit our recruitment events page
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Access Request (Accessing healthcare records)
We want to make it easy for you to contact us.
Give us your feedback
- Speak to our Patient Advice & Liaison Service (PALS) for information, support and assistance
- Make a complaint
Alternatively, you can submit your comments, suggestions and ideas via the form below.