We offer clinics across West Kent in hospital, general practice and community settings. Our appointment clinics are for everyone and you can call 01622 225713 and request an appointment yourself, you do not have to be referred by your GP. We have early morning and evening clinics as well to help make it easier for you to come in and see us.
We also have young person only drop-in clinics for those aged up to 25 years unless stated.
If you have an urgent problem and you cannot arrange an appointment that is suitable please come along to one of our walk in and wait clinics instead to avoid delay in getting the right help.
Our Walk-in and wait clinics are for everyone. You do not require an appointment for these clinics just come along at the right times to be seen. Sometimes we do get busy so come prepared to wait. Occasionally if very busy we have to close early but if we have closed when you arrive we will assess your problem and decide how best to help you.
In order to reduce waiting time, please print and complete our registration form prior to attending the clinic.
We also ask all our patents to complete an alcohol screening page so please complete this before you arrive as well.
PLEASE NOTE: All our services are closed on a Wednesday morning.
If you would like to speak to someone about how to get the best care please call 01622 225713 and we would be happy to advise you.
Clinic locations and opening times
Maidstone – call 01622 225713
We have services available every day Monday to Saturday across our clinics in Maidstone
The Rubin Clinic is our largest clinic and is located on the first floor, Green Zone, Maidstone Hospital, Hermitage Lane, Maidstone ME16 9QQ
- Appointments: Monday –Thursday 8-7pm and Friday 8-3.30pm
- Walk in and wait clinics: Monday morning 8-12pm , Tuesday morning 8-12pm, Thursday morning 8-12pm, Friday8-3pm and Saturday 9-12pm
- Young person’s drop in clinics for those up to 30 years: Monday 3-6pm, Tuesday 3-6pm and Thursday 3-6pm
- Men’s room clinic Wednesday 4-7pm ( for men who have sex with men and transgender persons)
- Specialist sexual health clinics Tuesday afternoon 1-4pm and Thursday morning 8.30 -11.30
- HIV care services: Monday 9-12pm, Tuesday 9-12pm and Thursday 9-12pm – please call 01622 225713 to arrange an appointment at these clinics
MAIDSTONE TOWN CENTRE
- INFOZONE , Maidstone, ME5 6NF
- Young person drop in: Every 1st Friday of the month 3-5pm
- FUSION CAFÉ, 2-3 Cobb Way, Park Wood, ME15 9XF
- Young person drop in: Every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month 3-6pm
Tunbridge Wells – call 01622 225713
We have services available on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday across our clinics in Tunbridge Wells.
TUNBRIDGE WELLS HOSPITAL
The Rubin Clinic at Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Women’s and Children’s Services, is located at Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Level 0, Tonbridge Road, Pembury TN2 4QJ
- Appointments: Tuesday 5.30-7pm and Thursday 5.30-7pm
- Walk in and wait clinics: Saturday 9am – 12pm
ROWAN TREE SURGERY (GP)
The Rubin Clinic at Rowan Tree GP Surgery is located on Rowan Tree Road, TN2 5PX
- Appointments: Monday 9—4pm and Thursday 11-1.30pm
- Walk in and wait: Thursday 3-5pm
Cranbrook , Jockey Lane, Cranbrook TN17 3JN
- Young Person drop in clinic: Every Monday 3-5.30pm
Tonbridge – call 01622 225713
We have services available on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday across our services in Tonbridge
TRENCHWOOD SURGERY (GP)
The Rubin Clinic at Trenchwood Surgery is located at Tonbridge 264 Shipbourne Road, Tonbridge, TN10 3ET
- Appointments: Tuesday 2-5.30pm and Wednesday 1-5pm
- Young person drop in clinic: Wednesday 3-5pm
TONBRIDGE MEDICAL GROUP (GP)
The Rubin Clinic at Tonbridge Medical Group is located at Tonbridge 64 Pembury Road, Tonbridge Kent, TN9 2JG
- Appointments: Friday 2.30pm – 4.30pm
- Young person’s drop in clinic: Friday 2.30pm – 4.30pm
TONBRIDGE YOUTH HUB
Located in Block C, Adult Education Centre, Avebury Avenue TN9 1TG
- Young person drop in: Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month 3-5pm
SNODLAND YOUNG PEOPLE AND CHILDRENS CENTRE
Located at Malling Road, ME6 5HS (Samays)
- Young person drop in: Every 1st and 3rd Tuesday of the month 3-5pm
HADLOW COLLEGE MEDICAL ROOM
Located at Hadlow College, Tonbridge Rd, Hadlow TN11 0AL
- Young person drop in: Every Wednesday 12.20 to 2.30pm (Term time only)
Sevenoaks – call 01622 225713
We have services available on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday across our services in Sevenoaks
SOUTH PARK SURGERY (GP)
The Rubin Clinic at South Park Surgery is located at South Park, Sevenoaks TN13 1ED
- Appointments: Monday 9-12pm and Wednesday 1 – 6pm
- Walk in and wait: Monday 2-4pm
- Young person’s drop in clinic: Wednesday 3-6pm
Edenbridge Clinic, Eden Centre, Four Elms Road, TN8 6BY
- Young person’s drop in clinic: Tuesday 4-6pm
We will always let you know about the results of your tests if you give us permission to contact you. We will discuss with you how you would prefer to be contacted and let you when to expect your results. Usually you will be informed within 2 weeks of your tests being taken. If you have not heard from us about your test results within 2 weeks please call us.