What can we offer?
We offer training to help our members to get the best results they can. We cater for all grades and levels of expertise;
- Study skills for return to education, whether for formal or informal programmes of study
- Basic IT skills such as internet searching or file management
- Database searching from novice to expert on databases to suit your requirements
- Critical appraisal training
How, where and when?
We can provide training to suit you;
- Groups or 1:1
- In the libraries or in your workplace
- In training venues within the hospitals
- Attending your departmental meetings, training sessions, clinical governance sessions
- Attending induction days or regional study days
- Timeslots to fit clinical commitments or study sessions
- We offer a programme of training in the libraries; ask staff for details