Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust provides the highest and safest standards of care for mothers and babies. Our maternity services have been rated the best in the country following a review by NHS England.
Depending on your pregnancy you can choose to have your baby at home, in our acclaimed birth centres at Maidstone and Crowborough, or on our consultant-led labour ward at Tunbridge Wells Hospital.
We also have a range of leaflets available on our maternity pages to give you all the information you need for your pregnancy and birth.
And parents-to-be can attend our popular hypnobirthing antenatal course, which runs at both Maidstone Birth Centre and the maternity unit at Tunbridge Wells Hospital.
Maternity survey 2015
Read how woman have high confidence in our maternity services following a national patient survey. You can also download the reports:
- Maternity survey 2015 on antenatal care
- Maternity survey 2015 on labour and birth
- Maternity survey 2015 on postnatal care
- Maternity Survey Comparison 2010-2015
The maternity team can be contacted:
- For urgent clinical concerns or problems, contact the maternity unit at Tunbridge Wells Hospital on 01892 633500
- For non-clinical maternity matters, contact the Midwifery Liaison Office on 01892 638158
- The Birth Centre team can be contacted on 01622 220161
It’s easy to donate money to our maternity units to help enhance the facilities and services we provide to our parents and their families. Simply visit our Fundraising page for more information.