1. How many patients visiting A&E each week who required admission were admitted within four hours? Please also provide the total number of patients attending A&E, for context.
2. What percentage of patients who required admission were admitted within four hours?
3. What was the average (mean) length of time between arrival and admission for patients who required admission each week?
4. How many patients who required admission were in A&E for more than 12 hours? Please note, I would like the number of patients who were in the department for more than 12 hours from the time they arrived, not those who waited more than 12 hours from decision to admit to admission.
5. Each week, what was the longest amount of time a patient spent in A&E between arrival and admission? I would like to know their age and sex.
6. I would appreciate it if you could provide the same information for the financial year 2017/18, 2019/20 and so on, back as far as records allow.