The Workforce Race Equality Standard (WRES) sets out a series of metrics drawn from workforce data and the NHS staff survey, comparing white and BME staff in areas such as:
• Access to continuing professional development
• Representation on the Board
The WRES was created by NHS England and all Trusts are expected to make year on year progress against the metrics.
- View the 2018 WRES results
- View our action plan for 2018/19
- Review our progress on the 2016/17 action plan
For enquiries about the WRES, please contact Jo.Petch@nhs.net