The Urology departments at our hospitals care for patients with conditions affecting kidneys, urinary tracts and the male reproductive organs.
We offer a range of specialist services including:
- prostate cancer treatment
- kidney surgery (including kidney stone removal)
- incontinence services
- urodynamics (the study of the lower urinary tract)
The clinical team includes a number of clinical nurse specialists who are able to advise and support patients both pre and post operation.
- Prostate Cancer Charity – a UK website with very detailed information about prostate cancer.
- Macmillan – a cancer information charity.
- Kidney Research UK – charity for kidney disease