The Clinical Administration unit is responsible for arranging outpatient clinic appointments and inpatient operations. They receive referrals from GPs and consultants, liaise with consultants to find out when they wish to see or operate on a patient, and then agree a date for the clinic appointment or operation, with the patient.
Occasionally, due to the fixed nature of certain outpatient clinics, a patient may be sent a pre-determined appointment time. Due to the planned nature of operations to fit around consultants’ timetables, these will nearly always be at a pre-determined time.
Please note that your appointment will be confirmed by letter and you may also be sent some patient leaflets to inform you about your operation or treatment.
To help us keep up to date contact details for all of our patients, please inform us if you have changed your name or address. Please also contact us to re-arrange or cancel your appointment.
Appointments and Admissions
- Head & Neck – tel 01622 228218. Office opening hours 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Surgery Breast, Urology and Pain – tel 01622 228220. Office opening hours 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Trauma & Orthopaedics – tel 01622 228221. Office opening hours 8am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- Women’s & Children – tel 01622 228222. Office opening hours 8am – 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
- General Medicine, Rheumatology, Neurology, Care of Elderly, Respiratory, Diabetes and Cardiology – tel 01622 228219. Office opening hours 8am – 6pm, Monday to Friday