Please visit our website for further information on fundraising, how to make a donation, set-up an online tribute page in memory of a loved one or to find out about the amazing work we do to support our hospitals via www.mtwcharity.org.uk
Maidstone & Tunbridge Wells Hospital Charity (Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust Charitable Fund) Reg no: 1055215 exists to enhance the standard of care, services and facilities provided to patients, relatives, visitors and staff over statutory NHS funding.
As an NHS charity we are passionate about enhancing the patient, carer and staff experience right across the Trust.
Our purpose is to provide benefit to the public by supporting the prevention and treatment of illness in all its forms and to promote research and education in healthcare through:
- Improving the patient and carer experience;
- Improving healthcare facilities and equipment;
- Facilitating high quality research programmes;
- Encouraging and supporting innovation in the development of services; and
- Supporting the training, personal development and welfare of staff.
If you would like to speak to one of the team directly please call us on 01622 226428 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells Hospital Charity is a registered charity in England and Wales, number 1055215