1) Has the Trust ever used any form of pet therapy or animal assisted therapy in your hospitals?
2) If your Trust has used such services how have they been provided to the Trust i.e. Voluntary or funded by the Trust and has this remained the same or changed between voluntary and funded?
3) What do you estimate the cost to be to the Trust of using animal assisted therapy by year for the last 5 years (if applicable?)
4) Who is responsible within the Trust for organising Pet Therapy Services?
5) What policies and procedures have been put in place as safeguards for using animals in hospitals?
6) What qualifications / certifications does the Trust expect therapy animals to hold to guarantee patient safety?