For each calendar year between 2007 and 2015 inclusive, broken down by month for 2014 and 2015, please state:
1. The number of overseas patients who were not entitled to NHS treatment (under the overseas patient regulations existing at the time), who were treated by the Trust
2. The total combined cost (of that treatment) that the Trust was entitled to recoup from those patients
3. Of the patients data provided in response to question 1, the number of patients who still owe money to the Trust
4. Of the cost figures provided in response to question 2, the amount of money that has to date been recouped from those patients by the Trust
5. Of the cost figures provided in response to question 2, the amount of money that has to date been recouped not from the patients, but from other NHS organisations (including NHS England and the Department of Health)
6. The total income of the Trust each year (does not need to be broken down by month)
7. The name of any debt collection agency currently hired by the Trust to recoup money from overseas patients who were not entitled to NHS treatment, when they were hired for this role, how much they have been paid for this role, and how much money they have recouped from overseas patients since they were hired?