1. Which homecare provider(s) do you as a Trust commission and fund for medicines where there is no ‘free of charge’ homecare provision?
2. Which homecare provider(s) do you as an organisation utilise,
2a. Which is pharmaceutical manufacturer-commissioned?
3. Does your organisation commission homecare services for any medicines as an alternative to the pharmaceutical manufacturer’s homecare provision?
4. Are there any homecare providers you have a policy not to work with? If yes, please select/name them
5. In your organisation, which group has the overall responsibility for any homecare provision for your patients?
6. In your organisation, which named individuals have the overall responsibility for any homecare provision for your patients?
7. What are your minimum requirements for accepting a homecare provider?
8. Do you currently have in post an operational lead for homecare services in your organisation – If so, what is their name/role?
9. If you have an outsourced outpatient pharmacy, are they able to provide training for patients on how to self-inject for medicines administered by sub-cutaneous injection as part of their contract?
10. Is it your policy to accept new homecare service level agreements (SLAs) with homecare providers whom you do not currently have an SLA in place with?
11. Any additional comments?