1. Do you have a KTP laser for use in Cholesteatoma surgeries?
2. If you are planning on getting one soon, what date are you planning on getting one?
3. If you already have the KTP laser for cholesteatoma surgeries:
a), is it routinely available for cholesteatoma surgeries?
b) is it maintained and staff trained to use it?
4. Are there any issues that are preventing you from routinely using the KTP laser?
5 Are you doing your tympanoplasty surgery for cholesteatoma as a day case or overnight stay? For adults. For Children.
6. If as a day case, why is it not an overnight stay?
7 Are you doing your mastoidectomy surgery for cholesteatoma as a day case or overnight stay? For adults. For Children.
8. If as a day case, why is it not an overnight stay?
9. What is your standard follow up period of time for a ‘second look’ following tympanoplasty?
10. Are you routinely using CT or MRI to gauge the extent of cholesteatoma growth?
11. Do you have a cholesteatoma leaflet? Yes/No If so, please attach.
We are in the process of setting up a not for profit group to support patients with Cholesteatoma.
12. Would you like to be involved in the clinical advisory group? – If yes – put name.
13. Would you find a leaflet for patients explaining cholesteatoma helpful if we could provide one? Yes/No
14. If we provided a poster about the support group would you be happy to display this in ENT/Audiology? Yes/No
15. Do your ENT surgeons feel that cholesteatoma surgery could be more effective if delivered as a regional service to enable the surgeons to have access to the laser and have more experience in c-toma opearations?Yes/No
16. We wish to put some of this information on our website, do we have permission to publish the data in raw format?
17. We wish to summarise the national trends, lists and statistics from the data returned from all hospitals and put this on our website, do we have permission to summarise the data?