|Area of Practice||Head and Neck Cancers and Haematological malignancies|
Oropharyngeal cancers, oral cavity cancers , nasopharyngeal cancers, reirradiation, paranasal sinus tumours, lymphomas
Dr Misra has a keen interest in head and neck cancers and has a vast experience of treating head and neck cancers in India. He did his Post graduation (M.D.) from Gujarat Cancer Research Institute, Ahmedabad, India. He also worked as a Fellow at Tata Medical Centre, Kolkata. After that he served as Director, Radiation Oncology, HCG Cancer Centre, Vadodara, India for 6 years and later served as Head of Department, Department of Radiation Oncology, Apollo Hospital , Bilaspur , India . He completed his FRCR in Clinical Oncology and has joined us since December, 2022. He has been actively working in the department of clinical oncology looking after head and neck cancers and lymphomas.
- ORAL PRESENTATION IN AROICON IMPHAL 2014.
- ROLE OF SIALOGRAPHY IN HEAD AND NECK CANCER- AROICON MP GUJARAT CHAPTER -2014 , RAIPUR
- ROLE OF HDR BRACHYTHERAPY USING MUPIT IN LOCALLY ADVANCED GYNAECOLOGICAL CANCERS- AIIMS IBSCON-2014
- Dosimetric comparison of volume and IPSA based dose optimisations – Co –author , International Journal- Medical Dosimetry
- 3rd Prize in award oral presentation in M.S GUJARAL category in AROICON 14 at Imphal.(national conference)
- 2ND Prize for best oral presentation at AROICON-2014 MP GUJARAT CHAPTER , RAIPUR
- 2ND Prize in young scientist award category at GCRI among all award winning papers
- 1 st prize for best poster in gynaecology category at AROICON 19 , ahmedabad
- AROI – ESTRO 2014 WORKSHOP AT ADYAR CANCER INSTITUTE CHENNAI ON ADVANCED TECHNOLOGIES (IGRT)
MD (Radiation oncology): GCRI, Ahmedabad , India
FRCR (Clinical Oncology): RCR, UK