Here, you can read about some of the women working at MTW, who are making a difference – to patients, to colleagues, to their families and friends.
These women give an insight to their lives, about the things that motivate them and the challenges they face. Every one of them has a different story to tell and all are proud of their achievements. Our MTW women are telling their stories to give others the opportunity to learn from their experiences and be encouraged to follow their dreams.
- Audrey Timbers – Ward Manager
- Rantimi Ayodele – Consultant
- Chris White – Strategic Medical Education Manager
- Maggie Matthews – Consultant
- Roz Yates – Matron
- Tanisha Okali – Patient Safety Manager
- Dr Sara Mumford – Director of Infection Prevention and Control
- Rasana Bajracharya – Consultant
- Sarah Flint – Consultant
- Preeya Bailie – Procurement
- Jane Rademaker – Director of Operations