We are pleased to announce dates for our next round of listening events. Each event will have representatives from the local NHS, social care and public health teams to discuss progress and hear your views.
Your views, ideas and feedback about local services to help shape plans as they develop.
To update you on the progress we’ve made on our local care model – what it’s beginning to look like and how it could work in practice – and to update you on our plans for making better use of our hospitals.
These events are for members of the public – the users of local health and social care services. There is one happening near you, see the table below for more details.
How to register
To register for an event please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating which event you want to attend and telling us about any specific needs you might have such as ‘large print documents’ or having a hearing loop.
Locations of listening events
- Canterbury 29 June 9:15am to 12:15pm St Lawrence Cricket Ground, Old Dover Rd, Canterbury CT1 3NZ
- Deal 4 July 1:30pm to 4:30pm The Landmark Centre, 129 High St, Deal,CT14, 6BB
- Tunbridge Wells To be confirmed To be confirmed The event scheduled for 5 July has been postponed. Details of a new date, time and venue will be shared shortly.
- Ashford 6 July 1pm to 4pm Holiday Inn Central Hotel, Canterbury Rd, Kennington, Ashford TN24 8QQ
- Romney Marsh 11 July 1:30pm to 4:30pm Marsh Academy Community Hub, Station Road, New Romney, TN28 8BB
- Tonbridge 18 July 4pm to 7pm West Kent college, Brook St, Tonbridge TN9 2PW
- Maidstone 25 July 6pm to 9pm Oakwood house, Oakwood Rd, Maidstone ME16 8AE
- Thanet 27 July 1pm to 4pm The Yarrow Hotel, Ramsgate Road,Broadstairs, CT10 1PN
- Sevenoaks 8 August 9:30 am to 12:30 pm Mehew Hall,Sevenoaks Community Centre,Cramptons Road,TN14 5DN
- Weald of Kent 29 August 1pm to 4pm Kilndown Village Hall, Church Road, Kilndown TN17 2SF
Find out more at kentandmedway.nhs.uk