Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust is committed to providing patients with sufficient, clear, evidence-based information on which to make decisions about treatment, and about where they should have their care. Our core patient information leaflets can be found below in electronic format that can be downloaded. We are committed to making its patient information accessible in a range of languages and formats. If you need this leaflet in another language or format please ask one of your clinical care team or the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS). We will do our best to arrange this.
Trust Core Patient Information Leaflets
- Blood Clots. Thrombosis preventing hospital acquired blood clots
- Insertion and Care of your Cannula
- Clostridium Difficile Diarrhoea
- Coming into hospital
- Making a Complaint
- Dementia, Information for family, carers and people
- Discharge Information
- Hand hygiene for patients
- Information about your Medicines
- MRSA Information for patients and visitors
- Outpatient Services
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
- Personal Data Confidentiality and Health Records
- Preventing pressure ulcers
- Slips, trips and falls and the safe use of bedrails
- Child Anaesthetic
- Chaplaincy at MTW
- Information about Anaesthesia for Patients Undergoing Surgery
Easy Read Leaflets
- Blood Clots. Thrombosis preventing hospital acquired blood clots.
- Insertion and Care of your Cannula.
- Clostridium Difficile Diarrhoea.
- Making a Complaint.
- Dementia, Information for family, carers and people.
- Hand hygiene for patients.
- MRSA Information for patients and visitors.
- Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS).
- Preventing pressure ulcers.
- Child Anaesthetic.
Outpatient Fracture Care Team (Virtual Fracture Clinic)
Download our patient information leaflets relating to fractures and injuries below.