How you can support the Neonatal Unit
Parents who have needed specialist care for their baby often ask if they can help the unit by fundraising or donating money to help future babies and their parents. There is always an ongoing need for additional replacement specialist equipment and we welcome all donations, however large or small to ensure our babies continue to receive the best care possible.
How to donate
- Cash donations: a cash donation may be made by contacting the Unit Manager, or ward clerk who will provide you with an official receipt.
- Cheque donations: cheques should be made payable to Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust and endorsed on the back Neonatal Unit Tunbridge Wells Hospital. This will ensure the cheque is paid directly into the Neonatal Unit charity account. Cheques may be sent to the following address: Neonatal Unit Manager, Neonatal Unit, Tunbridge Wells Hospital, Pembury, Tunbridge Wells, Kent TN2 4QJ
- Internet via Just Giving website: to make a donation online please visit the Just Giving website specifying “Neonatal Unit Tunbridge Wells Hospital” in the message box.
Don’t forget if you are a UK tax payer you can add Gift Aid to your donation. Gift aid allows us to receive an extra 28p for every £1 donated. This costs you nothing but increases the value of any donation you may wish to make.
Whichever way you choose to donate we will highly value your support and will ensure your donation is used in the most effective way to help future babies and their parents.
Examples of previous fundraising events include:
- Marathons/half Marathons, Fun Runs
- Charity Ball
- Sponsored Parachute jumps
- Nominated charity at work, school, clubs
- Collections following nursery, school, work Christmas events
- Boat races
- Darts leagues
- Cycle/pram races