1. Following the changes to NHS Protect in April 2017 do you still have access to an accredited local security management specialist? Yes / No
a. If yes, are they directly employed or support accessed as part of a contract?
b. If no, how is your board assured of maintaining security standards?
2. Please provide in the table below information about aggression and violence incidents for the financial years April 2014 – March 2015, April 2015 – March 2016, April 2016 – March 2017. Please note all non-physical assaults would include all incidents of aggression and violence that did not result in physical contact i.e. verbal, racial abuse etc.
3. For the physical assault numbers above please break down by the actual impact recorded for each incident in the table below. If your grading of actual impact is different to that defined below, please match to the nearest descriptor from your risk management system.
4. For the physical assaults number above, please indicate in the table below how many incidents were classified as serious and investigated in line with the NHS England Serious Incident Framework.
5. For the physical assaults numbers detailed in table 2, please break down the number in the table below by the staff group.