Can the following answers cover staff on duty across the trust for the past two financial years, please?
1. Rules for staffing numbers and ranks during the week (e.g. one doctor, three nurses, one consultant…)
2. Rules for staffing numbers and ranks at the weekends as above
3. What is the minimum number of non-bank or agency staff required to be on duty during the week
4. What is the minimum number of non-bank or agency staff required to be on duty at weekends
5. Can you answer for each ward (if the recommended mix on maternity is different to A&E…?)
6. Are the above national standards or trust standards?
7. The number of occasions in the past two financial years when the staffing mix has breached the recommended level (for each example can you please provide the actual staffing mix, the date of the breach, the ward it occurred on and a reason for it)