1. How many public health funerals the trust has undertaken for patients who have died of Covid (within 28 days of the first positive test) with no known relatives or next of kin (NOK).
I’m looking for information relating to the period between March 2 2020 and March 2 2021. Can the information please be broken down by ethnicity, age and gender for each patient? If doing this exceeds the cost limit and the scope needs narrowing, could ethnicity be prioritised, followed by age, please?
2. How many Covid deaths (within 28 days of the first positive test) have been recorded by the trust between March 2 2020 and March 2 2021?
3. How much a public health funeral typically costs the trust, and if possible, how much has been spent on public health funerals by the trust between March 2 2020 and March 2 2021.
4. The relationship between the trust and the local authority/authorities when it comes to public health funerals and the processes involved in deciding who is responsible for arranging them.
5. What is provided by the trust at a public health funeral.