1. We understand the Trust has a Local Urology MDT and has representation on the Specialist Urological MDT for West Kent. Please can you confirm if these MDTs are still operational?
2. If yes, please confirm if the following individuals/roles are still members of the MDTs?
3. Please can you confirm whether the Trust still references the following document(s) in relation to the treatment of patients with Prostate Cancer:
Local Management of Urological Cancers 2015 – Review date June 2016 (Dartford and Gravesham NHS Trust, Medway NHS Foundation Trust, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust)
4. Does the Trust reference any other Referral Pathways / Care Pathways in relation to the treatment of Prostate Cancer? If so, please provide a copy or website link.
5. If yes, when is/are the document(s) expected to be reviewed?
6. Please can you confirm whether we are permitted to reuse the above information under the Open Government Licence?
We (IMS Health) request permission to re-use as a part of an independent analysis into the treatment of patients with Prostate Cancer, which has been commissioned by one of our clients. The contents of the report will not be made available publically, but may be used by other IMS Health Group entities and service suppliers. The information in the report will be presented in a factual manner with all publication details staying true to the publisher.
We acknowledge that information provided may be protected by copyright and will include a copyright statement to this effect at the end of any information we publish if requested by you.