Print room and commercial print
1. Does the Trust have one or more onsite print rooms/Medical Illustration Departments?
2. If the Trust has an onsite print room/Medical Illustration department, is it managed in house or outsourced?
3. If it is managed in house, who provides the service?
4. If it is being outsourced, who provides the service, when did the contract start and what is the contract term
5. How many staff work in the print room/Medical Illustration Department?
6. Who is the main supplier(s) of the Trusts higher volume commercial print (leaflets, medical forms, posters, letterhead, etc.), when did the contract start and what is the contract term
7. What was the spend on commercial print during 2015/16
1. Does the Trust manage its own incoming mail or is this service outsourced
2. If outsourced, who is the current provider, when did the contract start and what is the contract term
3. Is any of the incoming mail scanned or is it physically transported across the Trust
4. If the service is provided in house how many staff are involved in:
a. Distributing incoming mail
b. Collecting outgoing mail
5. What is the volume of outgoing mail sent by the Trust?
6. Does the Trust have any centralised services for printing and sending mail
7. Does the Trust have any hybrid mail services for sending appointment letters or other correspondence?
8. If yes, who is the hybrid mail provider, when did this contract start and what is the contract term
9. Does the Trust have any software products for sending appointment letters electronically or SMS reminders to patients
10 If so, what software products are used, when where these installed and what is the contract term for support