- Who is/are the contractor(s) managing parking at both/either site(s)
- How long have they had the contract and when does it/they expire?
- What revenue arrangements are in place?I.e where does the money from parking go?
- What arrangements are in place for the sharing of parking charge notice revenue?
- What input did the trust have in setting the parking charge notice levels and the hourly charges for parking?
- Does the parking contract allow for the contractor to initiate and take forward legal action on behalf of the trust in cases where parking charge notices remain unpaid?
- I should like to see a full unredacted version of the contract between the trust and any contractor for parking management.
- What is the trusts policy regarding intervention at the request of service users after parking charge notices have been issued?
- How many times have the trust intervened at the request of a customer and what was the outcome on each occasion?
Download response Parking and Security 111115