Length of Stay over more than 7 days) and super-stranded patients (those with a Length of Stay over more than 21 days.
1. How many stranded patients did each of your trust’s hospitals have during each month of the past calendar year, 2019?
Please provide the information by month if possible i.e. January 2019, 200 stranded patients. However if this is not possible please provide the figures on a weekly or daily basis, if that is how they are recorded locally.
2. How many super-stranded patients did each of your trust’s hospitals have during each month of the past calendar year, 2019?
3. Has your trust met its target of reducing super-stranded patients by 25% from 2017-18 figures? If not, please state by what proportion the figure has been reduced by so far.
4. What were the five longest Length of Stays recorded by patients in your trust during calendar year 2019?
5. What specific actions has your trust taken to reduce super-stranded patients in the past year?