I note that you are offering an additional ‘golden handshake’ payment to new recruits. Please can you answer the following?
1. Since the introduction of this, how many staff (wte) have been appointed?
2. How does this compare to a comparable period (before the introduction of the handshake)?
3. What has the fall out rate been?
4. Has this improved retention, if so how?
5. How have staffing levels on the hard to recruit areas changed?
6. Compared to temporary staffing spend (since the golden handshake introduction) what savings have been noted (reduction in bank and agency ‘v’ golden handshake spend)
7. Has your bank cover increased?
8. What has the feedback/response of staff already in post been?