Please provide details of the Trust’s current Friends and Family Test supplier/system:
1. When the service was implemented and the specialties included?
2. Monthly values for the numbers of patients surveyed?
3. Specific details of any aims/targets set for the Friends and Family Test and whether or not these have been achieved?
4. Details of any patient complaints or technical difficulties encountered whilst the service is in operation?
6. Does the Trust survey patients by SMS?
7. Where are the SMS carriers servers located?
If the service uses automated IVR/IVM (Interactive Voice Response/Interactive voice Messaging) calls;
8. Where are the servers that undertake these calls located?
9. Do the IVR servers process patient identifiable data?
If the service uses agent calls;
10. What percentage of the overall service outcomes are completed by an agent?
11. What information do agents have access to?
12. Are all agents making the calls based in a call centre?
13. Where are the call centres situated?
14. If not what percentage of calls are made by home workers?
15. Geographically, where are the home based workers?
16. What security measures are in place to prevent home-based workers from replicating data locally?
17. Are all home based staff CRB checked?
18. Have you received any complaints at all regarding the agent call service (including but not limited to: manner, tone, ability to understand accents or dialects)?
19. Please provide details of the member(s) of staff responsible for the implementation and continued running of the service and their role within the Board?
21. How do you keep personal information secure when transferring to a third party supplier?
Please provide details of:
25. Suppliers(s) of the above services:
26. Expected contract length:
27. Contract review date:
28. Cost of contract:
29. Details of the implementation costs and on-going support costs:
30. Details of the processes followed to procure The Friends and Family Test?
31. Details of the channels used to publish the notification of procurement, for the Friends and Family Test service?
32. Does the Trust use paper cards to survey patients and if so what departments?
33. Who keys in the data from paper surveys?
34. If this is outsourced, what company input this information?
35. Does the Trust carry out local surveys?
36. If so, what methods are used to survey patients?
37. If outsourced, what supplier is used?
Download response Friends and Family Test 021215