Please complete the proforma below by deleting as appropriate.
– Name of Trust Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells NHS Trust
– Contact email address
– Contact phone number
1) Do you have a specific standardised proforma for neck of femur fracture patients? Yes/No
2) If yes to (1), does the proforma include a section on fascia iliaca compartment blocks (FICB)? Yes/No
3) Do you have a hospital related guideline for FICBs in neck of femur fracture patients? Yes/No
4) Are FICBs routinely given in neck of femur fracture patients? Yes/No
5) Do you audit the use of analgesia in neck of femur fracture patients? Yes/No
6) If yes to (5), what percentage of neck of femur fracture patients receive a regional nerve block? %
7) If yes to (4), who administers the FICB? Emergency medicine
Other (please specify)
8) If FICBs are not routinely given to patients with fractured neck of femur patients, please indicate why.
Download response Fractured Neck of Femur 181115