1. Which hospitals in the trust have the following wards:
2. What are your published figures for reported in-patient falls for the period January 2013 – December 2015?
3. Do any of the hospitals within the trust use any of the following (please state which product for which hospital):
Turun TABS Falls Monitor
Sensorcare Bed Systems
Other (please name)
4. Has there been a significant number of false alarms with any of the falls prevention devices?
Turun TABS Falls Monitor yes/no
Sensorcare Bed Systems yes/no
If significant, is the hospital/s still using the equipment?
5. Have there been any reported issues of pressure sores/bed sores due to using any of the falls prevention devices?
Turun TABS Falls Monitor Severe Average Minor
Alert-It Severe Average Minor
Sensorcare Bed Systems Severe Average Minor
Other Severe Average Minor
6. What is the name of the Ward Manager/s of the ward/s that use the falls prevention device? ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
7. What named types of beds are used in the ward/s that the falls monitor is used on?