1. Who provides expert evaluation of gender assignment in newborns with Disorders of Sex Development?
2. Does the trust use a multidisciplinary team that deals with the evaluation and long-term management and needs of patients with Disorders of Sex Development?
3. If yes to question 2, can you provide contact details for the team?
4. What specialties are represented on the multidisciplinary team (e.g. paediatric subspecialists in endocrinology, surgery, and/or urology, psychology/psychiatry, gynaecology, genetics, neonatology, and, if available, social work, nursing, and medical ethics)? Please list them.
5. When dealing with Disorders of Sex Development, what guidelines, if any, do decision makers follow?
6. How many people are referred to this team per year (please give numbers for the last five years)?