1. Catchment population of your trust by age (in brackets of 10 years) – e.g. total of 250,000 people of which 20,000 are within 10-20 years old
2. Number of patients in each age bracket of 10 years (e.g. 50-60, 60-70) undergoing cataract surgery.
3. Source of referrals (GP, optician, hospital, other) for cataract surgery for each financial year between 2006 and 2016
o Has e-Referrals (i.e. choose and book) been implemented?
o What is the nature of your referral management system (if any)?
o How many referrals by GPs, Opticians, Hospital Doctors or Others are received by the referral management system for cataract surgery, and how many of these are declined?
4. Mean and median waiting times from referral to cataract surgery for each financial year between 2006 and 2016
5. Total volume of injections for macular degeneration performed per financial year – between 2006 and 2016
o If recorded, please also provide number of unique patients receiving injections per financial year