Employee and Team of the Month awards
The Trust gives a monthly award to one employee and one team, from within our organisation, to recognise outstanding effort, commitment and professionalism.
Anyone, from patients and their families to other healthcare professionals, can nominate a member of our staff or an entire team, simply by sending an email to email@example.com with a brief outline of who you would like to put forward and why.
The nominations are then considered by our Executive Team and certificates are presented to the winners each month.
Members of our staff do amazing things every day so please get nominating!
Staff Stars Awards
Each year the Trust holds an awards ceremony to celebrate those members of staff and teams who have gone the extra mile in providing the best possible care for our patients.
We welcome nominations from our patients and their families, who want the chance to thank and recognise individuals and teams for their commitment, professionalism and dedication. Nominations normally open in August and close in October – we will let you know here when nominations open for the next annual awards.
Staff awards categories are:
- Patient First – awarded for compassionate care and patient focus which goes above and beyond normal expectations
- Respect – awarded for teamwork, diversity and openness and honesty
- Innovation – awarded for drive for continuous improvement, innovative thinking and a willingness to embrace change and share ideas
- Delivery – awarded for continuous high standards and performance
- Excellence – awarded for integrity and exceptionally high standards of conduct
- Volunteer of the Year – this award recognises a volunteer who has made a significant impact on the people and service they support
- The Sylvia Denton Award for Care and Compassion – this award is supported by Non-Executive Director Sylvia Denton and recognises individuals or teams that consistently show care and compassion to patients and their families/carers through the quality of the services provided and by their compassionate and professional behaviour
- Employee of the Year – the individual who through their constructive contribution, support and positive attitude has made the most outstanding contribution to the team and Trust
- Team of the Year – this award is for the team that has made the most outstanding contribution in the past year. This team has enhanced the reputation of the Trust through its commitment to excellent service and patient care