Nominations for this year’s Staff Stars Awards are now open!!
Patients, visitors and members of the public can put forward individual members of staff, wards, departments and teams that work at either Maidstone or Tunbridge Wells hospital for one of this year’s awards.
Simply download and print a nomination form by clicking here.
To reflect the Trust’s ‘pride’ values, the award categories are:
- Patient First – awarded for compassionate care and patient focus which goes above and beyond normal expectations.
- Respect – awarded for teamwork, diversity, openness and honesty.
- Innovation – awarded for drive for continuous improvement, innovative thinking and a willingness to embrace change and share ideas.
- Delivery – awarded for continuous high standards and performance.
- Excellence – awarded for integrity and exceptionally high standards of conduct
A number of other awards are also up for grabs:
- The Chairman’s Award
- Hospital Heroes – Kent Messenger newspaper award. Please note, as the nominees for these categories are voted for by newspaper readers, they will be contacted and informed in the first week of November.
- Volunteer of the Year
- Team of the Year
- Employee of the Year
- Special Recognition Award (voted for by staff)
The closing date for nominations is 6pm on Monday 16 September. Please note nominations for the Hospital Heroes Awards can only be made via the Kent Messenger. The Chairman’s Award winner will be selected by the Chairman himself.
Winners and runners-up for the awards, which are decided by an independent panel, overseen by HR, will be announced during a ceremony on Friday 15 November. The Special Recognition Award is voted for by MTW staff.