You may be able to use our transport service if you need help getting to our hospitals for your healthcare appointment.
Although we encourage patients to make their own way to and from our hospitals, you may be entitled to use our patient transport service if you:
- are disabled
- have a medical condition stopping you using public transport
- are having or have had major surgery affecting mobility.
Am I eligible to use this service?
- If this is the first time you have been referred to one of our hospitals, please speak to your GP for an assessment. If you are eligible, your GP will arrange this for you.
- If this is not your first appointment with us, you will need to be re-assessed to see if you are still eligible, please call 01622 224720 for a telephone assessment.
Additional patient information
- Your telephone assessment
- Help with transport costs
- Volunteer care services
- Public transport