Patient Transport - provided by NSL Care Services
If you need help getting to our hospitals for your healthcare appointment, you may be eligible to use the NSL patient transport service if you meet some or all of the following criteria:
- In a wheelchair and cannot transfer in and out of a vehicle without skilled assistance
- Have to travel using a stretcher
- Have been diagnosed as likely to have severe physical side effects following treatment
- Have a disability (physical or psychological) which makes them medically unfit to travel by any other means.
Patients not eligible for transport are those who:
- Have their own transport or a friend/relative that could help out
- Could get to hospital without using the Patient Transpoort Service if their appointment time/date was changed
- Can use public transport.
How do I find out of I am eligable?
By Calling 0843 2 241 888. (Calls are charged at a local call rate. Charges from mobile phones may vary.)
Please download the NSL Patient Transport leaflet for more information.